Alder’s Ecclesiastical Practice developed a cool infographic on 7 reasons why a church should brand.
Our Ecclesiastical Practice is focused on a single mission: To help churches tackle 21st century realities. The Practice provides trend and issue research to help churches identify the real needs of society. It facilitates strategy and planning sessions. It also offers design, messaging and digital/social media support.
Here are some insights on Church Branding:
- Church is mission focused, outward facing and people oriented. Therefore, its brand must be approachable.
- A church’s message must be relevant and contemporaneous. Parables and stories can be used to illustrate truth.
- Language, culture and technology evolve. A church must therefore adapt its message delivery while retaining the essence.
- A church must be a true reflection of the standards and quality of its Principal.
- Standards and structure place a demand on accountability within a church.
- Branding provides visual and language guides for a church’s social media efforts.
- Branding helps a church articulate its message for a global audience via social media.
To see how the elements come together in Church Branding, read a live case study here: http://alderconsulting.com/case_studies/global-impact-church/